Antifreeze poisoning is one of the most common forms of poisoning in dogs because it is commonly found in households. Here, our Memphis emergency vets explain why you need to get the vet right away if you think your dog has ingested antifreeze.
If you think your dog has been stung by a bee it is important to monitor them for an allergic reaction, which would require immediate veterinary care. In most cases, dogs should begin to feel better within a few hours after a bee sting, and you can focus on making them more comfortable.
Most dogs will chew just about anything - bones, toys, shoes. But what should you do if something gets lodged in your dog's throat? Here, our Memphis emergency veterinarians share what to do if your dog is choking.